Chopped oilseed rape straw
An excellent fibre source for dairy cows
Chopped oilseed rape straw is a 100% natural product obtained from the cultivation of oilseed rape. Oilseed rape straw has a high crude cellulose content, making it an ideal source of rumen stimulation in cattle. In the production process, the straw is chopped into 4-5 cm lengths, dust is extracted and the finished product is packaged into handy bales weighing approx. 20 kg.
Dairy cow rations
Chopped oilseed rape straw is a useful source of fibre in a dairy ration. Oilseed rape yields a stiff, hard type of straw that gives the desired result even in small quantities. Feed no more than 200-300 grams per cow per day. Ideally, it should be used as part of a mixed ration.
- Excellent fibre source
- Packaged in easy-to-handle bales (approx. 20 kg), 1 bale to 100 cows per day|
- Efficient and convenient, no time lost on weighing
- Dust-free thanks to a unique 8-point dust removal system
- Packaged in plastic bales to guarantee freshness, 42/48 bales per pallet, stretch wrapped, suitable for outdoor storage.
- Supplementing with fibre A fast-digesting ration increases the risk of acidosis, which is why you should feed fibre. Chopped oilseed rape straw is the best option, but chopped wheat straw will also slow down digestion.